Product Details - Patagonia Men's R1 Hoody
The optimal hooded midlayer or baselayer for alpine endeavors in demanding conditions, the R1® Hoody is made with Regulator® grid fleece for outstanding stretch, breathability, compressibility and durability.Streamlined, light and versatile, the R1® Hoody embodies our primary design principle: Perfection is achieved when there’s nothing left to take away. Alpinists and backcountry skiers live in this finely tuned, versatile favorite that’s made of Polartec® Power Dry® polyester with a high/low grid interior. The fabric breathes, stretches and squashes down to practically nothing, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm. Its design features the pared-down detailing that avid climbers and backcountry skiers need: a deep-venting front zipper that’s offset for chin comfort, wrist-warming thumb loops and a snug-fitting balaclava-style hood. With off-shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort, an exterior chest pocket and lightweight micro-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs and hem for minimal bulk under a harness.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's R1 Hoody
- Versatile R1® fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicks moisture and breathes in a variety of temperatures
- Interior high/low grid fleece enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Micro-grid stretch panels under the arms, at cuffs and hem reduce bulk and increase breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood; deep front zipper is offset for next-to-chin comfort
- Zippered polyester-mesh chest pocket
- Off-shoulder seams for comfort under pack straps; Micro-grid cuffs stretch and have thumb loops to hold sleeves in place
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Cuffs and hem: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Size - Patagonia Men's R1 Hoody
Click here for SIZE CHART