Product Details - Patagonia Men's Nine Trails Shorts
For those who view trails as their sanctuary, running means more than freedom of movement and lightness of being. Our versatile, pared-down, tough yet breathable Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight blend of 75-denier (91% all-recycled) polyester/9% spandex fabric with 4-way stretch and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. To keep you dry and eliminate chafing, the crotch gusset, side panels and rear pocket use a lightweight Air Flow mesh fabric. The built-in liner is still soft, but now uses a more breathable and wicking open-knit 100% polyester stripe mesh. There is an envelope pocket on each side hip and a center-back zippered pocket. The interior waistband fabric has a new nonabsorbent mesh lining, and a drawcord at the waist fine-tunes the fit. With reflective logos on the front and back. Inseam is 8".
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Nine Trails Shorts
- Made of durable recycled polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric, with breathable Air Flow mesh side-of-thigh panels
- Shell fabric treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather-resistant protection
- Lightweight built-in liner wicks moisture
- Drawcord at waist secures fit
- Envelope pockets on hips; rear zippered pocket
- Reflective logos on front and back
- 8" inseam
- Body: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex, with 4-way stretch and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Gusset, panels and rear pocket: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Liner: 4-oz microdenier 100% polyester striped mesh with moisture-wicking performance
- 147 g (5.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Nine Trails Shorts
Click Here for Size Chart