Product Details - Patagonia Women's Byway Pants
Fully featured pants made of a trusty nylon/polyester woven blend with DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture.
Climbing mountains taught us to carry only the lightest, best-performing gear available. The Byway, our most technical travel pant, is the product of our high-altitude education. Made from a nylon/polyester blend that is lightweight, quick-drying and wrinkle-resistant, the pants have a flat waistband with belt loops and a snap tab for adjustability. Pocket details: two front zip pockets with button flaps, a single cargo and two rear drop-in pockets with button flaps. Pants convert to capri length and have contrast color bartacks and stitching detail. Inseam (size 8) is 32". Low rise, straight leg.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Byway Pants
- Mechanical stretch-woven fabric with DWR finish
- Waistband with belt loops, zip fly and snap closure
- Front welted, zippered pockets with button flaps; back welted drop-in pockets with button flaps and cargo pocket on right leg
- Seams on center-back leg for contouring and fit
- Convert to capri length with self-fabric tab and snap
- Inseam length (size 8) is 32"
- low rise; straight leg
- 4.5-oz 52% nylon/ 48% polyester plain weave, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 340 g (12 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Women's Byway Pants
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2 |
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2 |
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|