Product Details - The North Face Women's Litewave Guide HyVent Shoe
The North Face Litewave Guide Mid HyVent Hiking Shoes are ultra lightweight hikers for women who demand speed, support, and protection over any terrain. The mid-cut style offers foot and ankle stability while allowing comfortable range of motion, and the HyVent Alpha single-layer waterproof construction reduces weight and increases airflow for cooling, dry comfort. Innovative CRADLE Guide technology cushions the foot at impact and then guides it through a more stable stride, and Northodic Pro 2.0 footbeds add cushioning and proper foot placement. The Litewave Guide Mid HyVent Hikers features the exclusive Vibram rubber outsole for secure traction on a variety of surfaces.
Product Specifications - The North Face Women's Litewave Guide HyVent Shoe
- Sleek, nimble, and ultra lightweight for speed and protection
- Seamless, welded uppers
- HyVent Alpha waterproof construction reduces excess weight
- Northodic Pro® 2.0 footbeds with 5mm EVA offer cushioning and proper foot placement
- CRADLE™ Guide midsole cushions impact and positions foot for stable stride
- ESS forefoot plate and rubber toecap for protection
- Vibram® lightweight rubber outsole provides traction
- Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 3 oz.
Size - The North Face Women's Litewave Guide HyVent Shoe
|US Women's||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11 |
|UK Women's||3||3.5||4||4.5||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9 |
|Euro Women's||36||36.5 ||37 ||37.5 ||38 ||38.5 ||39 ||39.5 ||40 ||40.5 ||41 ||41.5 ||42 |
|Japan Women's||220||225 ||230 ||235 ||240 ||245 ||250 ||255 ||260 ||265 ||270 ||275 ||280 |