Product Details - The North Face Women's Catalyst Micro Jacket
Prepare for frigid temperatures at high elevations with an 800-fill goose down insulated jacket that can be worn as a sleek midlayer in the coldest mountain environments, or compre...
ssed into its pocket and carried as an emergency layer. The water-resistant down in streamlined chambers offers outstanding warmth, even if you’re exposed to moisture during your assault on the summit. Densely woven Pertex Quantum® exterior is lightweight and breathable, yet durable enough to withstand seasons of wear and tear. FlashDry™ underarm panels maintain mobility while securing skins to the bottoms of your skis or wielding climbing tools.
Product Specifications - The North Face Women's Catalyst Micro Jacket
- Active fit
- Backcountry skiing and alpine climbing
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Water-resistant down treatment keeps moisture at bay
- FlashDry™ panels on underarms enhance comfort
- Slimmer down chambers capture and maintain more warmth
- Sleek, fixed, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood swivels with head for a natural, unobstructed view
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Stuffs into its own handwarmer pocket
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
Size - The North Face Women's Catalyst Micro Jacket
Click Here for Size Chart