Product Details - Yakima Hitchski
While your bikes are hibernating for the winter, the HitchSki can convert your mast-style hitch bike carrier into a ski- and board-hauling machine. This snow hitch carrier is simple to install and use, and the adjustable technology is compatible with even the thickest boards and skis.
- Carries up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards
- HitchSki snow hitch carriers feature 2-position upper arms, adjustable lower arm
- Soft, flexible rubber padding protects gear
- Fits most Yakima mast-style bike hitch racks (EXCEPT DoubleDown 2, SpareJoe and SpareTime)
- SKS LOCK CORES included
- If you buy a DeadLock you can secure the entire rig to your car
Product Specifications - Yakima Hitchski
A ski and snowboard accessory for Yakima hitch racks. Features include adjustable arms, soft flexible rubber padding, SKS locks included to secure load. Deadlock cable secures rack to vehicle, sold separately.
Produced: 2005 to present
History: No changes since introduction
Weight: 29 lbs.
Dimensions: 24” deep x 22” tall x 31” wide
17¼" Center to Center of top arms.
Capacity: Up to 6 pair skis, or 4 snowboards, or 3 pair skis and 2 snowboards.