Product Details - 2011 Rossignol S97 Flat Skis
The Rossignol S97 Freeride Skis are the apex of all-mountain skis, featuring AmpTek. Rossignol's unique camber profile. AmpTek Freeride combines traditional camber underfoot delivering power, energy and edge grip with an early rise tip and tail that dramatically improves the turn initiation and flotation in any condition. The Rossignol S97 Freeride Skis charge down the hill with the precision of ace skis, but has the user-friendly feel of freeride skis. With its 97mm waist, they glide through powder like a butterfly, yet bust through relentless crud with amazing ease. Bowls, glades, and frozen hard-pack are no match for the new generation of mid-waisted freeride skis. Graphic Inspired by Caia Koopman.
Product Specifications - 2011 Rossignol S97 Flat Skis
- Core and Flex Pattern:Full wood core with Fibro weave and metal laminate that’s stiff and powerful. The combination makes for a ski that is rigid both laterally and torsionally.
- Construction:A modern sandwich construction of wood core, vertical sidewalls, fiberglass and metal laminate lay-ups, and a top sheet of Rossitop. Traditional sidewalls produce crisp, direct edging pressure. The Rossitop mini cap increases the ski's durability and facilitates rebound
- Shape:AmpTek provides reverse camber in the tip and tail of the ski to make it easier to turn, and more nimble in the powder. The Rossignol S97 Freeride Skis have 245mm of rocker at the tip and 170mm at the tail, giving more lift.
- Binding Compatibility:The Rossignol S97 Freeride Skis require a binding with break width of 97mm to 117mm.
- Tip Width (mm):130
- Waist Width (mm):96.5
- Tail Width (mm):115
- Ability Level:Advanced - Expert
- Core Material:Wood
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Tail Type:Partial Twin Tip
- Turning Radius:20m (170), 22.5m (178), 24.6m (186)
- Warranty:1 Year
Size - 2011 Rossignol S97 Flat Skis