Product Details - Patagonia Men's Houdini Jacket
Proven protection from the elements without bulk, the lightweight and weather-resistant Houdini® Jacket is the essential trail running windbreaker jacket that disappears into its own.
We snagged a favorite from our alpine line and tweaked it for runners who live for heart-thumping days in the mountains. The Houdini® Jacket uses a weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric that blocks wind and withstands abrasion. The slim-fitting windbreaker jacket allows for a baselayer or light midlayers, the hood cinches with a single pull and won’t smoosh your ears, and the cording, toggles and elastic cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the arms, and a drawcord cinches the hem. It stuffs snugly into its own small, zippered chest pocket, which has a clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the center-front zipper. With a reflective logo on the left chest and center-back neck.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Houdini Jacket
- Made of highly breathable and strong nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull and won't hinder peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo at left chest and below neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 1.2-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 113 g (4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Size - Patagonia Men's Houdini Jacket
Click here for SIZE CHART