Product Details - Patagonia Men's R3 Hi
Maximum warmth, minimum weight, the R3® Hi-Loft Jacket is an incredibly warm, high-loft, compressible Regulator® fleece layer.Some places make you shiver just thinking about them: Baffin Island, Antarctica, the Himalaya in winter. For those drawn by the allure of the cold and wild, our R3® Hi-Loft Jacket delivers phenomenal midlayer warmth. Compressible and resilient, this Regulator® fleece jacket can also be worn on its own in chilly, dry weather. Made of high-loft Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fabric, the plush R3 wicks moisture, dries quickly and caches heat when temperatures plunge. Polartec Power Stretch® panels under the arms and down the sides allow for a clean fit, full mobility and enhanced durability. Soft microfleece lines the collar, cuffs and hem; two handwarmers and a zippered chest pocket secure your stash; a drawcord hem traps heat.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's R3 Hi
- Extremely warm and superlight high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and dries fast
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece panels provide great fit and durability in high-wear areas
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, stretch-woven chest pocket for quick access
- Drawcord hem traps warmth and reduces heat loss
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (70% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch® 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex. Pockets: 4.9-oz 95% polyester/5% spandex
- 473 g (16.7 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
Size - Patagonia Men's R3 Hi
Click here for SIZE CHART