Product Details - Patagonia Men's Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms
Our Merino 2 baselayer bottoms have a merino/polyester blend to keep you dry and comfortable in cool to warm conditions.The truck hasn't started in weeks, the water pipe froze during the night and rent is past due. But everything’s fine in your Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms. Our most versatile merino baselayer fabric, Merino 2 keeps you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to warm conditions. It naturally breathes and resists odor, regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, stretches and is wonderfully soft. Our wool comes from non-mulesed Australian merino sheep. We slow wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine. Made with a blend of 18% polyester (100% recycled) and 5% spandex, these bottoms feature improved stretch, durability, resilience and moisture management. Finer points include a brushed-elastic waistband, functional fly and offset inseams for next-to-skin comfort. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Brushed elastic waistband and offset inseam for next-to-skin comfort
- Functional fly
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign® approved
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 6.3-oz (220-g) 77% chlorine-free merino wool/18% polyester (100% recycled)/5% spandex
- 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms
Click here for SIZE CHART