Product Details - Patagonia Men's R1 Pullover
From sunrise to sundown, from epic approaches to alpine traverses, the versatile R1® Pullover stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. Plus, the fabric has never been better: We worked with Polartec to fine-tune the high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Dry®), making it more breathable and compressible, with an improved feel and increased durability, while still maintaining its warmth. Sized to accommodate light underlayers, it works as a stand-alone top or as a light midlayer. With a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering, offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and a zippered chest pocket.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's R1 Pullover
- Versatile R1® fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicks moisture and breathes in a variety of temperatures
- Interior high/low grid fleece enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Off-the-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk while wearing a backpack
- Zippered polyester mesh chest pocket
- 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 337 g (11.9 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Size - Patagonia Men's R1 Pullover
Click Here for Size Chart