Product Details - Patagonia Men's GI III Water Shorts
Our Gi III Water Shorts go best with the graceful songs of canyon wrens and the ominous reverberation of Crystal Rapid. The 100% nylon taslan fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish dries quickly, resists hard wear, provides 50+ UPF sun protection and feels cool and light on the skin. The gusseted crotch allows plenty of movement; an elasticized waist with a built-in adjustable webbing belt holds everything in place. A supple polyester mesh liner and three mesh-lined pockets have a soft and forgiving feel. Inseam is 7".
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's GI III Water Shorts
- Made of durable and quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pull-on shorts with elasticized waistband and built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle; quick-drying mesh liner
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Zippered pockets: right rear drop-in; right thigh with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- 7" inseam
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Liner: 100% polyester mesh
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's GI III Water Shorts
Click Here for Size Chart