Product Details - Patagonia Men's Rock Craft Shorts
You can run from the summer heat by climbing at Vedauwoo, but you'll pay the price with the abrasive nature of its rock. These tough rock climbing shorts stand up to weathered landscapes with a flexible blend of 96% nylon and 4% spandex. The fabric flexes with your moves, provides 40-UPF sun protection and sheds moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Harness-friendly details include offset belt loops, a low-profile front snap and a gusseted crotch. The five-pocket design keeps you organized when you hit the road. Inseam is 12".
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Rock Craft Shorts
- Made of lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Zip fly with metal snap closure; belt loops
- Pockets: two front angled; two-rear patch with envelope closure; zippered patch pocket on right thigh
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- 12" inseam
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- 215 g (7.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Rock Craft Shorts
Click Here for Size Chart