Product Details - Patagonia Men's Guide Pants
Serrated alpine ridges can take you to a different world, one of daunting exposure and breathtaking views. And they’re typically guarded by thickets of barbed devil’s club, crevassed glaciers and endless talus fields. Our super-tough Guide Pants use our best-ever Guide fabric, a Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven blend (nylon/polyester/spandex) with Hardface® Technology that dramatically improves the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish’s resistance to wind, water, snow and abrasion, while remaining stretchy and highly breathable.
The features are pared to the bare essentials for technical climbing pants: pull-on waist (flat front with drawcord, elastic back), three zippered pockets (two front handwarmers, one rear) and articulated knees. Further detailing includes a brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and trim, elasticized cuffs that fit well over alpine boots, with tie-down grommets for attaching under-heel cords.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Guide Pants
- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven nylon/polyester soft-shell fabric is highly breathable, durable, and wind- and water-resistant
- Pull-on, partially elasticized waist band with internal drawcord adjustment
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two handwarmers and one right rear drop-in have zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Alpine boot-compatible, tapered cuffs with metal eyelets for tie-down loops
- 7.1-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 467 g (16.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Guide Pants
Click Here for SIZE CHART