Product Details - Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Vest
Chilly mornings in base camp, simulclimbing by headlamp and cragging in the creek before spring has sprung all give the Nano Puff® Vest its raison d'être. The latest of the Nano Puff lineage – here by demand from our customers and ambassadors alike – keeps the tradition alive with superb compressibility, featherlight weight and surprising warmth. Worn as an outer or midlayer, the vest features a premium PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) insulation that traps heat and a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish that stops the wind and sheds moisture. Finer points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) into which the vest stuffs.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Vest
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Stuffs into a zippered internal chest pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 243 g (8.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Vest
Click Here for Size Chart