Product Details - Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Vest
A June jaunt up the Grand Teton can blend four seasons in a single day. Our new Ultralight Down Vest will block the wind and trap core warmth when temperatures plunge. High-lofting, extremely compressible, 800-fill-power premium European goose down is encased in an ultralight nylon ripstop shell that’s ultra tough for its weight and sheds moisture with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The thin, thermally efficient silhouette further traps heat and is complimented by variegated channel construction that uses less down while remaining warm, and the vest slides easily over light layers or under a shell. Details: two zippered handwarmer pockets, a drawcord hem and stuffsack.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Vest
- The toughest lightweight shell fabric we’ve ever used for down garments; with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile silhouette
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuffsack
- Shell and lining: 0.8 oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 170 g (6 oz)
- Made in China.
Size - Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Vest
Click Here for SIZE CHART