Product Details - Patagonia Kids' Torrentshell Pants
Kids think of drizzle and downpours as playdates. Fortunately, Torrentshells are like-minded. They’re made of 2.5-layer 100% nylon ripstop H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The elasticized waist in these built-to-take-it kids’ rain pants allows for easy on/off and layering, and an internal drawcord provides a secure fit. With articulated knees and elasticized cuffs to keep the wet chill out, reflective trim for visibility and webbing loops inside the cuffs to attach tie-down straps.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Kids' Torrentshell Pants
- H2No® Performance Standard rain pants made of a durable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- Fully elasticized waistband has an internal drawcord for a secure fit
- Elasticized pant cuff keeps wet weather out
- Articulated knees
- Webbing loops inside cuff hem attach tie-down straps
- Reflective logo on back of leg; reflective taping on side seams
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Kids' Torrentshell Pants
Click Here for Size Chart