Product Details - Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater
Wind in the morning, wind in the afternoon. Suffice it to say, spring surfing is often a wind-wind situation. This breeze-stopping, highly compressible boys’ down jacket insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down lets young wave hunters maintain their core warmth throughout the blustery season. The polyester mini-ripstop shell, treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, is tough and durable. With two zippered pockets, a full-zip front that extends up to the collar for warmth, and a drawcord hem to adjust the fit. With a hand-me-down ID label.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater
- Wind-resistant shell fabric is ultralight weight and has high tear strength, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is compressible and lightweight
- Comfortable quilt-through construction keeps goose down in place
- Full-zip through stand-up collar is lined with brushed polyester jersey and has internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Sleeve has internal gaiter and snug spandex binding at cuff to keep out cold
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls; internal drawcord adjustment at hem
- Can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell; hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 303 g (10.7 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
Size - Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater
Click Here for Size Chart