Product Details - Patagonia Women's Long
The perfect cover-up for your morning run, the Women's All Weather Top is a long-sleeved running shirt with a durable polyester/spandex knit fabric in the body and a breathable Air Flow mesh panel in the back to ventilate excess heat.
On cold morning runs through still-wet grass, the Women’s All Weather Top helps you find balance. This cool weather long-sleeved running shirt is made with a soft and breathable 88% polyester/12% spandex blend with a ventilating Air Flow mesh back inset. For even more thermal control, the zip-neck lets you zip up or cool down with ease, and hidden thumb loops keep sleeves snug and hands toasty. Reflective zipper and logos (front and back) make you easy to spot. With Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Long
- Made of durable polyester/spandex knit fabric with a breathable Air Flow mesh panel in the back to ventilate excess heat
- Deep zip ventilates and covers the neck for sun protection
- Hidden low-profile thumb loops
- Reflective center-front zipper; reflective logo on front and back
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Panel: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. With Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you’re going to sweat, and at some point you’re going to stink. Gladiodor® Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.
Size - Patagonia Women's Long
Click here for SIZE CHART