Product Details - Patagonia Women's All Weather Dress
Lightweight performance in a tank-style running dress made of a durable polyester/spandex blend with a breathable Air Flow mesh panel in the back to ventilate excess heat.
Remember your first epic tear down a steep mountain trail? The Women’s All Weather Dress reminds you of that, all lightness, freedom and mobility. Made with a soft and durable 88% polyester/12% spandex blend that breathes, drapes comfortably and dries in a hurry, this is a technical running dress that takes you places. The streamlined tank-style cut accommodates a sports bra, while the scooped neck and dropped waist offer fully unrestricted movement. A back panel of ultra-light Air Flow mesh vents extra heat, and nonbinding, moisture-wicking self-fabric at neckline and armholes prevents chafing. Pockets up top and in back stow salt tabs and keys, while reflective logos keep you visible. The slightly swingy hem falls a few inches above the knee.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's All Weather Dress
- Made of a durable and soft polyester/spandex blend with a breathable Air Flow mesh panel in the back to ventilate excess heat
- Wide straps accommodate a sports bra
- Non binding self-fabric neckline and arms wick moisture
- Single-layer dress is suitable for different undergarments, provides good coverage and full range of motion
- Integrated upper left chest pocket; rear envelope pocket
- Colored reflective logo at hem and center back
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Panel: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh
- 158 g (5.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “good.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.
Size - Patagonia Women's All Weather Dress
Click here for SIZE CHART