Product Details - Patagonia Woman's R1 Hoody
The optimal hooded midlayer or baselayer for alpine endeavors in demanding conditions, the R1® Hoody is made with Regulator® grid fleece for outstanding stretch, breathability, compressibility and durability.
Alpinists and backcountry skiers have long loved the minimalistic, finely tuned, versatile R1® Hoody; our women’s model is specifically featured and fit for the female athlete. It’s constructed with a refined version of the timeless high/low interior grid from Polartec® Power Dry®, which breathes, stretches and compresses incredibly well, while offering durability, warmth and a terrific feel. The design features the pared-down detailing that backcountry pursuits demand: a deep-venting front zipper that’s offset for chin comfort, wrist-warming thumb loops and a snug-fitting balaclava-style hood. With raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort, an exterior chest pocket that sits high and a lightweight micro-grid stretch polyester under the arms, at the cuffs and hem for minimal bulk.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Woman's R1 Hoody
- Versatile R1® fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Capilene® 4 stretch panels under the arms, at cuffs and hem reduce bulk and increase breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood; deep front zipper is offset for next-to-chin comfort
- Zippered chest pocket with brushed polyester mesh
- Raglan sleeves for comfort under pack straps; Capilene® 4 cuffs stretch and have thumb loops to hold sleeves in place
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Cuffs and hem: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
Size - Patagonia Woman's R1 Hoody
Click Here for SIZE CHART