Product Details - Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Full
When the sun dips and the wind kicks, nothing beats the warmth of down. This hooded down jacket features 800-fill-power down, stabilized with quilted construction and protected by a superlight but tough, windproof and water-resistant shell (100% recycled polyester ripstop) with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Our Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody has two zippered handwarmer pockets and one interior zippered stretch-mesh pocket that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop. With an adjustable, single-pull, helmet-compatible hood and a drawcord hem.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Full
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge DWR finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Single-pull, 2-way adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one internal stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out drafts
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 396 g (14 oz)
- Made in China.
Size - Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Full
Click Here for Size Chart