Product Details - Patagonia Baby Down Sweater
Our easy-to-layer Baby Down Sweater, made of a wind- and water-resistant polyester ripstop fabric is insulated with warm and compressible high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
Think of this as your baby's on-the-go down comforter. The Down Sweater wraps them in soft warmth yet blocks wind and water when conditions get dicey. Lightweight and highly compressible, this jacket has high-loft 600-fill-power European goose-down insulation to keep them warm during long winter escapades. The windproof polyester shell is super light and has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A full-zip front with elastic in back hem secures the fit and keeps chilly weather out. With a hand-me-down ID label inside. Easy to layer.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Baby Down Sweater
- Water-resistant shell fabric is lightweight, windproof, has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is lightweight and compressible
- Back elastic secures the fit
- Comfy quilt-through construction
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Easy to layer
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 159 g (5.6 oz)
- Made in China.
Size - Patagonia Baby Down Sweater
|Boys' and Girls' Sizing Information|