Product Details - Mountain Hardwear Men's Zonal Down Jacket
The ultimate layering piece. Lightweight, warm, compressible 850-Fill down in the body and sleeves with stretch fleece side panels for mobility.
A low profile but extremely warm layering piece. The Zonal Down Jacket from Mountain Hardwear is a lighweight jacket filled with 850-Fill goose down for high quality natural fill and stretch breathable panels for regulating body temperature. Stows away in its own pocket making it perfect for throwing in a pack for when the weather turns bad. Semi-fitted for a trim fit with just enough room to layer underneath.
Product Specifications - Mountain Hardwear Men's Zonal Down Jacket
- Down insulated body panels and sleeves for warmth and compressiblity.
- Stretch fleece side panels and underarms for mobility and breathability.
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments.
- Jacket stows in pocket.
- Avg. Weight: 10 oz. / 283 g.
- Center Back: 28" / 71 cm.
- Body: 20D Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Panel: Stretch Fleece (93% polyester, 7% elastane)
- Insulation: 850-Fill Goose Down
Size - Mountain Hardwear Men's Zonal Down Jacket
Size: S M L XL XXL
Men's Sizes (Inches)