Product Details - 2011 Giro Chapter Helmet
Low profile and set up with our new Intake Port vent system; the chapter is the new architype for back country / all mountain riding. The deepest channels we have ever cut into a snow helmet pump air iver your head to keep you cool and comfortable.
Product Specifications - 2011 Giro Chapter Helmet
- ASTM F 2040 and CE EN 1077 Safety Certified for recreational snowsports
- In-form fit system, which allows the rider to quickly and easily adjust the fit of the helmet with a dial at the base of the helmet
- In-mold construction, meaning the tough outer shell is fused with the helmet's impact absorbing EPS foam liner, keeping the helmet light and allowing for better vent capacity
- Interior subliner that allows you to remove padding or add more for a snug, custom fit, as well as allowing space for an under layer hat or goggle strap!
- Front Intake Port vents that channels air over the forehead and(as opposed to directly on the forehead)into the helmet, distributing and releasing air evenly over the crown and back of the head
- Thermostat control utilizes interior and exterior vents to control ventilation. These vents can be opened and closed with the switch of a single control tab located at the back of the helmet
- Soft padded, adjustable chin strap
- Exterior goggle clip
Size - 2011 Giro Chapter Helmet