What Personal Information About Customers Does o2gearshop.com Gather?
The information we gather from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at o2gearshop.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information at any time. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, sending you marketing communications, as well as communicating with you.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses o2gearshop.com. As a customer of o2gearshop.com, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
• E-mail Communications: When you place an order or save your information online, we will use your e-mail to send you information about our products, services, contests, and promotions. If you participate in a contest or promotion (online or in our retail store), we may use your personal information to send you e-mails regarding our products, services, contests and promotions. At o2gearshop.com you always have a choice to not receive our marketing information. Please contact us with any questions.
What About Cookies?
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
• The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Does o2gearshop.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below in this Privacy Statement.
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that o2gearshop.com, LLC, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
• Protection of o2gearshop.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.